From One Womans Point of View

Insanity is all around us. Poverty, War, Violence, Arguments, Greed, Abuse, Pain, Suffering, Crime, Injustice, Indifference, Intolerance, Hate .... it's Time for me to speak out blogging. You never know what you may find here.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hendrix and Ledger

Heath Ledger's masseuse made 4 calls to Mary-Kate Olsen before calling 911 for help. ~Does thus sound familiar to anyone else? This reminds me of the death of Jimi Hendrix! Monika Dannemann was Jimi's girlfriend at the time. She's the one who found Jimi and called Eric Burdon before she called for an ambulance. Some reports say she called Burdon 3 or 4 times before he told her "Call for a fucking ambulance!" When I read what happened to with the masseuse the first person that came to mind was Monika! I don't know how many others out there thought of this too... I couldn't help it [being a fan of Jimi and Eric].

This blog is not about celebrities... but Heath's death is a hot story right now. I know there's a lot more going on in this world and will soon blog about it, but this is getting nuts. I don't have to blog all about what is going on with Ledger... you guys are reading it too. I just had to point out something similar between two famous deaths. Jimi and Heath will be greatly missed for many more years to come.

What an Insane World we live in. What more crazy stories will we hear surrounding the death of Heath Ledger?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: