From One Womans Point of View

Insanity is all around us. Poverty, War, Violence, Arguments, Greed, Abuse, Pain, Suffering, Crime, Injustice, Indifference, Intolerance, Hate .... it's Time for me to speak out blogging. You never know what you may find here.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

BULLSHIT!

Excuse me - but this is BULLSHIT!






I received this from a friend that alerted all friends at MySpace to this 'News'. This is BULLSHIT! These people are NOT Christians nor do they know the meaning behind Christianity. I want to know, what right do they have to protest Heath's funeral?

Let me tell you - I am not a Christian but I do have friends that are. I respect my Christian friends. But this is not a friend nor a Christian doing this.

A little history on me: I grew up a Southern Baptist... eventually I changed faiths to Methodist then Catholic then Non-Denominational. About 8 years ago I became a what I am today, which is far from any Christian faith or belief. I speak here from experience.

The Christian God DOES NOT HATE FAGS! I thought He was a loving and forgiving God? I thought this God gave his only Son to die for our sins?


(Matthew 6:14-15 NKJV) "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. {15} "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

* If this is true, then this 'Churches' members will NOT be forgiven for their trespasses. Their faults will not go unnoticed by their God.


(Matthew 7:1-5) "Do not judge so that you will not be judged. "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

*
Grow the Fuck-Up, get a fucking life and stop Judging others! All members of this Church will be judged, according to the Christian Bible.


Give me a freakin' break here! I wrote this 'Church' in protest against them! I can't wait for this battle to begin!

What self-righteous, self-adsorbing, self-loving fucking moron thought of this? They cannot understand their own bible?! Are they fucking stupid? Can they read? Can they understand? Will they grow-up? Are they brainwashed? Questions of all kinds are in my head. This makes me vomit!

Heath Ledger is 'going to Hell' because of a movie - Brokeback Mountain?! The WBC needs to get their heads out of their own asses and take a lesson from their own bible.

Here's the link to one of their shitty sites: http://www.godhatesfags.com/



Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen, sister..... BS indeed, perhaps a taliban faction of christianity?

What kind of christians are these lowlifes, let the man rest in peace... if they cannot respect the deceased at least leave the family alone in their grief.

Pedestrian Observer